Wednesday, June 7, 2017

30 day kit build challenge




So what is the 30 day kit challenge? Well, something I Copied from Gunbird and his blog "20mm and then some". As I have moved from a house to a unit I need to make room with the tons of kits that I have. So with that in mind I'm starting the 30 day kit build challenge also

Goals are simple, you will build kits during the 30 day challenge:
Any material (plastic, resin, metal, wood).
New in the box or partially built, it matters not.
Gun, tank, truck, aircraft, ship, animal? Your call.
Kit must be basically finished, based if you prefer that, to qualify.
Finished kit must be ready for primer.
Resin and metal upgradesets can be applied after the build.....the goal is to get kits built and ready for primer, not to finish them with paint and varnish etc.
You decide how many kits/models you want to build in the 30 day period.
You set the penalty for not meeting your goal (and after that it is the honor system)

Anything beyond that is up to you

My goal is, in the period from 6/6/17 up to 6/7/17, is to work on a kit every single day, up to a grand total of 20 kits. If I can build more kits n the month, then bonus, if I can't build too many during the week and have to finish them in the weekend, no problem. 20 is my goal and I'm sticking to that.

My penalty is that if I don't make my target, is to sell any unmade kits at the end in my stash.

So, starting with Day #1 (22nd of May 2017), I'm starting with a kit.
Feel free to join in btw.


Cheers
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment