Sunday, December 13, 2020

50th Infantry Division Tyne Tees Work in Progress Part 1 ww2 British





50th Northumbrian Infantry Division Tyne Tees


This month I have started on my 20mm Collection to complete some half completed projects in my project drawers. 

On the work desk this month are 100 plus 20mm British Infantry for the 50th Infantry Tyne Tees Division. I hope to have these completed by the end of this week. I have decided to build several elements of the division,  first up will be the

69th Infantry Brigade 
  • BHQ
  • 5th Battalion, East Yorkshire Regiment
  • 6th Battalion, Green Howards
  • 7th Battalion, Green Howards
  • support elements
I also plan to build the DLI, No.47 commando and the crab flails of the Westminster dragoons, plus RMASG, and other support elements, engineers, artillery etc for Dday and inland.  

I also have a lot of support elements and drivers to complete, plus vehicles. Infantry Figures are all Britannia miniatures which I like to paint, some of the crewed vehicles will have some AB and SHQ bits too. 




East Yorkshire flashes




The unofficial Green Flashes, not approved until after the war, I have found no solid proof that were worn in France


The official Flash which I will use


Cheers

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment