Sunday, May 30, 2021

Israeli painting guide -1967-73 IDF infantry part 2

 IDF infantry part 2

The new IDF battalion was completed this week so I will add my colours. My paratroopers and some support weapons, vehicles etc will completed in the next month or two, but I am no rush to get the on the table until next years anniversary.

IDF battalion

My regimental colonel in a typical 80s pilots leather coat, with two female drivers! I need to add the 2 man radio section, jeeps and command half track at a later date

Two Browning M1919 MMG 

A basic squad, a mag 58, bazooka and mortar



Battalion HQ, missing  a radio man


my paint colours are 

Helmet with cover Vallejo khaki 988
Uniform Vallejo grey green 886
Webbing Vallejo Khaki 988
Boots and rubber Vallejo german grey
weapon stocks Vallejo mahogany brown
Barrels black Vallejo Black 
Rank stripes Vallejo shadow grey
ammunition Vallejo brass

hope that is helpful

cheers
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment