Friday, January 6, 2023

Happy New Year- plans and projects

Happy New Year 

My French is improving……

Plans and Projects 

Much is planned this year, a continuation on the completion of my various projects ww2 and modern related. Lots of new toys arrived over Christmas and a lot more ordered for my birthday in two months. The new resin printer has been madly printing Bob Mack’s 3d modern Brits, Americans and warpac stuff. I have several aircraft I plan to build particularly ww2 gliders which will be a focus over the next 12 weeks. 

This years plans in no particular order

WW2 
  • Dutch- my marines are very close and will be off the table this fortnight,they will be followed by a aircraft and some AA.
  • Belgians armour and trucks and complete my chasseur Ardennes
  • French headquarters, and paint some more armour and my heavy gun battery.
  • German early war, tanks, infantry battalion (not purchased yet) and some more guns.
  • British Airborne - my glider completion project when done 9 gliders for my Brit’s, also want to add the correct 6pdrs (foldable airborne version) supply and some towed versions 
  • American airborne regiment - Normandy uniform I know pedantic…..
  • More fallschirmjager 5th regt…
  • Panzer Lehr the whole division…..I know I just do not have them and Simon’s soldiers look so good
  • More 21st panzer stuff….
  • Additions to my 9th SS 
  • More British, another two tank battalions

Modern 

Ok lots of plans possibly too many 

  • VDV division continuation 
  • More warpac tanks
  • polish marines complete the resin kits and paint
  • Another motorized battalion 
  • Build some more aircraft
  • American armour and APCs
  • American infantry
  • BOAR tanks and APCs
  • Boar infantry
  • Egyptian Armour APCs and complete infantry
  • More Israeli kit.
  • Imagination bits and pieces
That should keep me busy 

Cheers
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment