Friday, June 14, 2024

Leopards Roar - Bundeswehr upgrades to nato camouflage

 Bundeswehr upgrades

As the majority of my Bundeswehr are painted with Ammo RAL6014  for the true Cold War period I do have sitting in storage plenty of kit to extend the date past 1984 which is my current cut off. 

This year I have decided after joining a few of Bob Mack’s kickstarters I will go past my cut off date and add Bundeswehr in three colour NATO. My new additions will include-

  • 3d printed Marder 2 
  • Diecast Fuchs
  • Diecast Luchs
  • 3d printed trucks 
  • Diecast Leo 2
  • Diecast ME 109 SP artillery (battery of two) (need to change the muzzle break to reflect the FH70)
  • MLRS (M270 Rocket launcher) battery of two 
  • Plastic fennek 
  • Plastic weisels 
This will extend the playing period past 1986 and plan to paint them all in the coming 8 weeks over summer. 

NATO 3 colour was adopted and rolled out over three years being completed in 1988. Team yankee has a fine guide available Here , I will be using AK three colour nato in their new real colour range. 

Cheers
Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment