Friday, June 14, 2024

National Volks Armee

 A upcoming project later on the year is to add some Nationale Volksarmee GDR troops, particularly to oppose my Brit’s on the northern plain. I plan to Armoured, motorised and artillery support, plus choppers and aircraft! This will be all set around Able archer rules structure. I have quite a lot of Un allocated armour, plus the files for the support events to print most of them. The infantry will be Elhiem I suspect.  



9th Panzer Division 

21st Panzer Regiment "Walter Empacher"
RHQ 1x T-55 and radio truck
3 tank companies of T54 or T55
9th Motor Rifle Regiment "Rudolf Renner"
RHQ BMP 1 CO, PO, medic, sniper, LMG, RPG , radio truck, signaler, +1
2 x motor battalions 
BHQ BMP 1 OC + RO, RPG, LMG + 4 
2 x Company BMP 1, RPG, LMG + 5 
Gaz 66 + 2 crew, MTLB with 120mm mortar 5 crew 
9th Artillery Regiment "Hans Fischer"
BTR 60 TACP (forward Observer) 
2s1 Gvozdivka 122mm  
9th AA-Missile Regiment "Rudolf Dölling"
1st Battery BTR 60 SA9 x 3 
2nd battery ZSU 23/4 
9th Rocket Detachment "Otto Nuschk"
2x BM21 Grad 
9th Reconnaissance Battalion "Eduard Claudius"
Recon platoon BDRM 2 2 figs 
9th Panzerjägerabteilung
Two jeeps AT4 2 figs, SPG -9 3 figs 

As I am a big fan of soviet helicopters I am planning 

Combat Helicopter Squadron 5 Adolf von Lützow

1 x Mi2 for recon
2x  MI 8 for troop transport 
1x Mi24 attack helicopter 

In addition I like to add a jet to my collection looking in the stash I already have selected for a fighter squadron and fighter bomber. 

Jagdfliegergeschwader 9 (JG-9) "Heinrich Rau"

I.Jagdfliegerstaffel/JG-9 (I.JS/JG-9), MiG-23ML

Jagdbombenfliegergeschwader 77 (JBG-77) "Gebhardt Leberecht von Blücher"

I.Jagdbombenfliegerstaffel/JBG-77 (I.JBS/JBG-77), Su-22M-4

Cheers
 Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment