Sunday, June 16, 2024

Swedish Volvo c303 pansarvarnspjasterrangbil part two

Finally completed this during the week during my down time between guests I have been airbrushing and catching up on my kit builds during the year. I do need to add crew from elhiem when I find them in the pile of opportunity. 






The Volvo c303 pansarvarnspjasterrangbil was armed with a Pvpj 1110 90 mm recoil-less antitank gun. I picked up the Gecko models 1/72 model last year and finally assembled it this week for Mad March build, so has been a while between build and painted but until I complete the renovations on my workshop upstairs I will need to be patient until I get my airbrush studio space completed. 

This chap will join my Swedes in the anti armour platoon of my infantry regiment for my Cold War game later in the year. 

Cheers
Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment