Sunday, August 7, 2022

Dutch Army part 2

 Dutch Army update part 2

Another Army I am working on at the moment is my Dutch. I have a lot in the part completed pile so quite a lot will make to end of the production line very soon. I would like to complete this little army this year.


Head Quarters element

I have a staff car, motorcycle to paint plus staff. I am planning a small diorama command stand. I plan to use my dovecote wagon, radio operator, command table and figures. 

Infantry

I want to add another standard infantry battalion to bring the total up to a regiment. The current battalion is also only party mobile on cycles, I want to add another two coys of cyclists from EWM to have one mounted and one dismounted. 

Naval Infantry

The black devils, I have half a battalion from SHQ painted that I used in a scenario once a long time ago,  I just need to fill out the rest of the battalion and add support weapons, these have been ordered.  

Hussars 

I want to build two companies on motorcycles mounted and dismounted plus a HQ element. This will make up my recon element.

Armoured cars 

I just need to paint 2 DAF Armoured cars and complete my Llyod armoured carrier. As the only armour for my Dutch quite important! 

Artillery battery

I have two medium guns and two heavy guns to paint along with crews in a fixed position, and guns with  tow trucks, just need to complete them! 

Anti aircraft battery 

I need to purchase some bofors crew possibly SHQ, complete the 20mm Oerlikon AA gun and the horse tow. I also want to scratch build a listening device for my airfield Defence, just because…..





Afdeling tegen luchtdoelen (Listening device ) 

Supply

Adding a few more supply wagons and trucks too! 

Aircraft

I want to complete my Fokker G1, which is built just needs a paint job! 


Cheers

Matt



No comments:

Post a Comment