Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Kit Review -SU 15 TM

SU15-TM

I have been looking though my kits to complete some Soviet and Swedish kit for the big weekend Wargame Holiday game next May. I have a lot of aircraft kits to build and paint for both sides so I have decided to commence the assembly of my PM Models SU-15 TM which I purchased at Newark museum airfield shop in April. 

The kit looks quite simple as to be expected on a short run. A little bit of rough casting around the engine intake and marbling aroubd the nose  but with sanding it should clean up. I was disappointed that there was no pilot also and soft interior detail, I will add a 3d printed interior and pilot I suspect. 






I plan to get it painted this week in silver with a green nose and tail tip, while I am having a little summer break before our next Wargame holiday guests. 

Cheers

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment