Friday, October 15, 2021

Soviet Cold War Motorised Infantry part two

 Soviet Motostrelki 

Finally after finishing some more house renovations I have managed to sit down and complete some miniatures. last week I completed another soviet motorised battalion for my cold war collection. The figures 20mm from the Elhiem Miniatures range, I plan to paint another three battalions to complete my Armoured Division collection.  

My cold war collection is growing rapidly and may soon surpass my ww2 collection for "completed kits" and figures. In 2022 I am planning a big Able Archer game, multi divisional gaming weekend in Autumn for four to six players hopefully in the newly renovated apartments with a 26-30m x 6 table, over a full weekend of modern wargaming. I will release the details in November for the event and our 2022 calendar. 

Soviet Motostrelki Command

 

Soviet Motostrelki Elhiem miniatures

Soviet Motostrelki

Soviet Motostrelki

Soviet Motostrelki

Soviet Motostrelki


I need to add Anti Air, 81mm and 120mm Mortar and HMG coys 

cheers
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment